Digital PR Summary Report
Every Business Must have
Report Terms Description
- Media Deliveries: This report provides you with information on which media outlets received your news release via e-mail or news feed.
*Statistics are provided in 28-day intervals to remain consistent with the media industry standard of 28-day news cycles. Distributing at least one press release every 28 days will allow you to obtain the maximum results from your public relations campaign.
- Reads: This report tells you how many people loaded a full version of your news release hosted on PRWeb. Please note that the actual number of reads is significantly larger however we do not currently have the ability to track readership on our partner sites.
- Online Pickup: This report provides customized searches in Google and Yahoo! that will show you some Web sites that have picked-up your release. In addition, we have also provided you with a sampling of additional sites where your release has been picked-up.
- Online Interactions: This report provides you with an aggregate number of different activities that people performed when visiting your release including printing your release, forwarding it, downloading a PDF version, clicking on a link or interacting with your embedded Web site.
- Traffic Sources: This chart shows where your headline is being seen.
Contact Us today and have our specialized creative web and graphic design professionals assist you in selecting the best web, mobile, video, social media, seo or web marketing solution for your business.
Get a QuoteView Our Portfolio